Our Experience with National Network and Cable Television, Print, Online, and Radio
· We have very good relationships with the highest-rated television programs in the United States. While we can never guarantee a booking, we have booked guests on network programs including 60 Minutes, Good Morning America, the Today Show, Meet the Press, Face the Nation, This Week with George Stephanopoulos, and Fox News Sunday.
· We specialize in identifying themes that are of interest to the most highly-rated cable programs and have booked many clients on programs such as FOX Hannity, FOX Tucker Carlson Tonight, FOX & Friends, FOX Your World with Neil Cavuto, FOX Special Report, CNN The Lead with Jake Tapper, CNN New Day, CNN Wolf Blitzer, CNN Newsroom, MSNBC Morning Joe, MSNBC Andrea Mitchell, MSNBC Weekends with Alex Witt, CNBC Squawk Box, Life Today with James Robison, Christian Broadcast Network NewsWatch and The 700 Club. We have booked countless authors on CSPAN and CSPAN Book TV.
· We find radio interviews particularly helpful in driving sales and we’ve booked all the national top tier and mid market radio programs. This includes conservative, news talk, religious, political and business radio.
Print and Online
· While book review space has dwindled in newspapers across the country, we pitch and follow up with book reviewers and editors in the top 20 newspaper markets and the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, The New York Times, and New York Post.
· We pitch appropriate editors and reporters in print and online magazines such as Time, Newsweek, U.S. News and World Report, Forbes, National Review, NRO.com, New York Post.com, The Weekly Standard, FoxNews.com, CNN.com, ABC.com, NBC.com, CBS.com, Reuters, Yahoo News, Huffington Post, CBN.com, The Christian Post, Newsmax, World Net Daily, Commentary, Independent Journal Review and WSJ Opinion Journal.
· We are experienced at placing opinion pieces and have arranged for placements in top tier papers such as The New York Times, The New York Post and USA Today among others.
· We target appropriate columnists online and in print.
· We reach out to local newspapers editors, reporters, book reviewers and event calendar editors, local magazine editors, and television producers and assignment editors in markets where you will be doing book events.
· We have an excellent track record of getting multiple media hits for authors holding book events in cities across the nation.